I can’t quite believe it myself but the end of July marks a whole year of Baking with Kids both here on the blog and of course Instagram!
So I want to say a massive Thank You! Thank you so much for reading and for sharing, for baking along with us and for the likes, comments and messages over the past year. Thank you for understanding the kid-induced exhaustion and for not judging the amount of raw egg consumed on spoons in this messy house.
As it would be pretty difficult to hand deliver a slice of cake to each lovely reader I’m very excited to be running a competition over on Instagram and Facebook
We’ve got our hands on this beautiful kids baking set (available in pink or blue) which can be personalised to your favourite little bakers name!
But just to make things even sweeter I’ve popped a few baking essentials in there too! The dry ingredients and essentials needed to make some yummy cupcakes!
So we have:
- Personalised little bakers set from Heavenly Blue designs
- 6 hole muffin tray
- Cupcake cases
- Dry ingredients for Foolproof Cupcakes
To enter just head to Instagram or Facebook and comment as per the competition post 😀 good luck!
Apparently terms and conditions are a pretty essential part of running a competition so feel free to take a nosey below for full details!
- The competition is open to any persons aged 16 years and over.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via [http://www.baking-with-kids.com] https://www.Instagram.com/baking_with_kids and https://www.facebook.com/pg/bakingwithkidsandcath
- Closing date for entry will be 10pm on the 25th July 2018. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- This competition is in no way endorsed or affiliated with Asda or Heavenly Blue gifts
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
12. Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter.
13. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Instagram/Facebook and/or letter within 48 hours of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
14. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by UK law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the UK.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to baking-with-kids.com and not to any other party.
20. Comments on original posts only will count as entry.